YOUNTO, Inc. and its properties are protected under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond with due haste to any allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the DMCA.
The following is a statement of our policies and removal notices as required by the DMCA. The following applies to any and all copyrights, trademarks, owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this action, as well as users seeking to restore access to material mistakenly removed. When a valid DMCA claim is received, or an authorized agent or moderator for YOUNTO, Inc. becomes aware of a violation, we will respond by removing the offending content as soon as possible. We will take reasonable steps to contact the owner of the removed content so that a counter-notification may be filed. On receiving a valid counter-notification, we normally will restore the content in question, a counter notice from the notification provider that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity. YOUNTO, Inc. will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
To File A DMCA Notification
1. Email dmcaviolation AT younto.com
2. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit YOUNTO, Inc. to contact you. Email is preferred in order to expedite your request, but please provide the following information:
4. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
5. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing URLs on YOUNTO.com or associated sites, that contain these materials.
6. State that you have "A good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
7. You MUST include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
* Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
8. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted. If you are providing a letter, you may scan and email the document for quicker results.
9. To expedite your request, notice should be sent to our designated agent along with the properly completed DMCA notice. Both physical and email addresses are available below.
To File A Counter Notification
1. List the URL, if possible containing the material. If you are unable to provide the URL, either the complete topic title, or key words from the topic title will help.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit YOUNTO, Inc. to contact you. Email is preferred in order to expedite your request, but please provide the following information:
3. You MUST State that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you reside.
4. State that “I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification to us of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.”
5. State the following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
6. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted. If you are providing a letter, you may scan and email the document for quicker results.
Copyright Contact Information
Standard Mail: YOUNTO, Inc. Attention: DMCA Agent P.O. Box 468
Stanley Va. 22851
Email: dmcaviolation AT younto.com
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Summary
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (HR2281)
The United States Copyright Code